Friday, August 14, 2009

Typical Email

From: Ken Maschke
Subject: My day so far
To: "MASCHKE Mary Ann (EXT)"
Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 8:19 AM

Sorry I haven't been answering your emails.

I got lost in the Gicon and was out for 3 hours. Biked to St. Etienne des Sorts, high winds going up the Rhone. Checked out a 12th century church there. Then tried to find my way to the chateau de Jonquier. Cut through some fields and peddled up a steep road just to find out it was private property. Tried to head over the gicon and find the trails I usually take. Saw a red marked trail, ignored my own rule: never take a trail marked red. Half hour later after pushing my bike up a rocky mountain trail and through thorny weeds. I ended up exactly where I started. Followed a stream bed, back to St. Etienne, much to my dismay. Then biked all the way back. Oh, and I fell once, not sure if my camera survived.

Will check out your links after I shower.

--Note: Camera did NOT survive--

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work by Ken Maschke is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.